It all started with some snoring a few winters ago on a Whistler trip. The room was shared by me, Stuee and Chandler. We had no idea what was to hit us. Us being Stuee and me. The snore that would keep us up all night was coming out of Chandler. I left the room a few times to look for other places to catch some winks. I even considered the bathtub. Then I remembered that the bathtub was the designated boys' shower. Hmmm....sleep deprivation or sleeping on that bath tub. Yeah, I looked like death in the morning. I felt even worse.
In preparation for the annual trip this past weekend, we had a few house rules. Me and Stuee were not going to be in the same room as Chandler. Been there, done that. Too bad we had no idea that the bunk beds and the sofabed in the living room were separated by only a sliding door...one foot apart. Nice.
The conversation snippets that came out of providing the temporary solution which also opened doors to other things on our minds that I can recall:
Two beds pushed together "bed's so big I can't even feel you"
Doing the Nasty - "I blushed when she retold me the story."
"What is this, 1983??"
"F*ck Me Tender "cuz I hear that all the time"
"I don't want someone with a small weewee...trust me, you don't want one either."
"I can live with someone with small boobies..."
"Please save some of your charm for you date tonight. Don't waste it on us."
"Thanks for being my friend." - Do I get another self-portrait next year?
"I can't date him if he is skinnier than me. I may break his bones."
"My little hotties..."
Friends...gotta show the love & affection. Keep it going.
Wednesday, January 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment