I knew it was a bad idea before we did it. Why is it that it is those things that we choose not to listen to? And even when you are doing it, you were cognicent to tell yourself that you should not be doing it. Yet, you didn't listen.
Me: Ok, fine, let's cab it.
Lychee: Yay, ok, I'm ready.
It's the next day that you swear to yourself that you will so listen to your head the next time around.
Me: Oooh...I don't feel so well...omg, pull over. (Ok, this pulling over stuff in Jezziebean's car...cannot be a habit!)
Jezziebean: Wow, you're going to have a reputation of the wedding planner who knows how to really party!
Me: Oh...wow, is that my orange juice? It looks so bright!
Jezziebean: Yeah, it looks like my dog's bile.
Me: Hmmm...gross.
Jezziebean: Oh dear, I hope our client does not drive by the same street and see us at this moment.
Me: One day, we can look back at this and laugh.
Sunday, January 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment