Stinky introduced me and Lychee to the classic vodka martini. No froufrou frills, just straight, shaken, and oh, an olive or two. (Me thinks the olives helps me digest it easier! hehe). "Just like James Bond...", says Stinky. This was last week, and the aperitif to enjoying one delicious steak. (Me and my steak obsession, it started in Paris...who would have figured I would pick up a steak craving in Paris; croissants, maybe, but steak? MmmmMmmmmm...I'm loving it though...)
A week later, JazzyB's eyes light up when she sees me holding the drink with an olive in it.
JazzyB: You converted?! I'm salivating just watching you! I gotta get my own!
The vodka martini is what I associate with JazzyB. It's strong, goes down smooth but with a kick and then you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
Sunday, January 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment