Stinky's brother came to visit over the weekend. He came after both Stinky and I had the week from hell. His agenda was to eat, party, and look for 'fly honeys' at the asian malls. Yeah...Stinky had to remind him that she's old and lame now...but she promised that she will try her best. Our goal was to get drunk. Pretty simple you would think...
Nite One
Dinner with some girls and then onto a party. The event turned out to be a big "sausage fest" for him. Sorry Smelly! We promise the next night it will be better. How in the world did I end up at a restaurant after the lounge?
Nite Two
I recruited Lychee to join in the festivities. Lining up is not part of my forte. Hate it actually. Feel that I've already spent my youth lining up so waiting is not an option, ever again. But we did...then we decided to blow that popsicle stand since we all thought "We should have brought the flask out...especially with two bottles sitting on the counter". Found a nice spot a short walk away and was dealt with another blow "Sorry kids, we're now all out of Ketel One."
Next stop is for the brother. A place where he can hopefully spot some eye candy. "Last call will happen shortly, but we can still ..er..pass you some alcohol...um...after that time. But the kitchen is closed, all we can serve is edamame." Oh poor Lychee...her hunger will win this round among the many rounds of sake and asahi.
We were surprised to learn from the brother that a proper comeback new york-style is "You Are"...or just "You." Come again? Maybe I'm just too tired, but after a few time saying it...it was pretty amusing.
What started out as a slow evening turned into something just shy of a total gong show. We found Goldfinger holding up Lychee in the bathroom. Lychee passed out. Very attractive. "I saw her yakking," says Goldfinger. We had to leave...our mission was to get a cab. Once the cabbie saw Lychee, they slammed the door and drove away...so fast too. I don't think we smelled even though Stinky hailed the cabs. Hmm...I don't think the fellas will manage to carry her that way all the way back to Stinky's pad. The journey does continue but I will spare Lychee the "good times" because there turned out to be lots. The laughter in the morning proved it.
I did wake up to check on her. She was curled up in the fetal position. Goldfinger was on the floor. The brother was on the couch. I told you I had a mission Lychee...I can't watch out for you when I can no longer watch out for myself. Mind you, I won't throw you in the ring. Either way, it was just...You. But for everyone, I think mission accomplished.
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment