OK, it never came naturally to me before. The "baby speak". I had no idea how others were able to speak gibberish to infants and hadn't a care in the world. I liked living in my bubble world.
Now throw in the baby factor. My much loved nephew. At first I would be reading books to him at two weeks old. Okay, even I must admit that was young. I did not know how to communicate with him but wanted him to learn everything. Then one day, it started, this noise that came within me that sounded nothing like english. And then....the baby mimicked me! And then the giggles. After you see it once, you can't stop. My first conversation with a baby. Mama Bossy Boots recorded our conversation. It went on for about 20 minutes. Now I wish that I could just talk like that with everyone. Life would be so easy; it's almost like singing. Without words.
Sunday, February 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment