It has been a few seasons since I've been a TV addict but recently been spending some cuddle time with the nephew and so I end up in front of the tube. Thankfully there has been some great must-see TV for my sinful treat besides just lying on the couch.
Grey's Anatomy - the characters, the drama. THE eye-candy. McDreamy, a guy who has faults yet is so darn charming in the end. Realistic or not?
Ugly Betty - not exactly sure how I got hooked on this show. It is kinda quirky but has that chemistry that makes me vying for more. Especially for the main character and her hopefully soon-to-be Superman. Is it because I can somewhat relate to her awkwardness in society (among many other people out there) yet feel grounded enough by my friends that all is well in this world sense-of-being? I also love the fact that she's totally comfortable in her skin, and an equally confident-yet-shy fella is anticipated to be her soulmate. (Yeah, I do believe in them.)
At the moment, I feel like I've found my "Henry". Maybe not meant to be mine, hmm...he just doesn't know it yet. Heehee. He's strangely geeky. I don't have another word to describe geeky but geeky. It's not meant to be negative. I'm totally diggin' it. If he's anything like the tv version (yeah, cuz that is SO realistic), then I'm all in. Strangely captivated because I could possibly be that geeky too...I can accept that.
Thursday, February 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Yes, geekiness is strangely intriguing...
Post a Comment