Grande Starbucks cup without a lid:
Lemon: Lychee, it's not water in that cup yo!
Lychee: What in the world are you two girls up to...
Me: It's just very sweet 7-up! :)
Starting off the night just right, Lychee and I joined Lemon at her lawyer party where singledom were to be aplenty...(ums hardly!)...you know it's going to be awry when the host points at you for the longest time and goes "I know you." Hmm...I didn't expect to know anyone except the girl to my left and the girl to my right. (Damn!)
Some amusements ensued with some free pour of crown shots (that was a full bottle you gave him no?)...and go Lychee!! You did the shots too, I'm so proud!
- - -
Washroom Etiquette with our new-found male friends...
Archie: No, you girls go first...
Me: You know I really have to, but look at that guy, he's really doing a dance...he can't even stand near us...he's really concentrating...
Lychee: Just go! Hurry!
- - -
What's yours is ours...
Feeling comfortable..or courageous from the intake of the liquid version...Digging in the freezer of our host's looking for dessert...oooh...ice cream...NEW ONE TOO!
Lychee: Do you mind if we eat this?
Me: Do you mind that we're actually eating straight out of the container with our spoons?
- - -
To get the full gist of the "You NOT knowin'" backstory, you really had to be there. And it's not because of the broken english...it sounds like it, but it's how this guy supposedly explained why he's experiencing hypothermia @ Naked Sushi...correct me if I'm wrong Lemon, but it's because he said he was so lean that the friends he was with "was NOT KNOWIN'" what kind of lean body he had!?! (Perhaps it was a good thing he was said to have some type of e.coli poisoning and missed the party...hmm...him and food, not so hygienic eh?)
- - -
Drunk Calling
Lemon is now banned from the use of electronic devices (namely cell phones) once she fails the breathalizer test! Stop drunk calling people girl! Especially from digits off my phone...regardless of who they are because you do not even recall the conversation yourself! You do hide your drunkenness well...got to admit that, and this case is closed. :P
- - -
Do not attempt this at home...
Ok, drinking and trying to be helpful cleaning out the common room for the host. May not be the brightest and possibly just adding more work for him and Lemon.
Me: How do you use this vacumn cleaner? All I could do was plug it in...
Random Girl Playing Pool: It's awesome to hear that girls these days are not the typical domesticated ones and have other ambitions in life!
GBF: You know you should really carry your cell phone around...(that's what I remembered from that part of the conversation)
I think I was a bit shocked as I had no idea how he got inside the common room of the building, nor how he found the place frankly...I'm pretty sure I stared at him for awhile before I realized who I was looking at...but his arrival saved me from cleaning up the rest of the dishes! Woohoo!
- - -
Fast forward to a couple hours later...1:30am...McD's drive-thru with Lychee...we both sobered up but obviously not enough to "say No to deep fried chicken nuggets"...maybe this is why we love karaage...getting nostalgic over chicken, fries and diet coke...parked the car watching this dude jump out of the passenger seat...we knew right away...the guy needs to find a washroom...cars behind were honking them and the driver screams "he needs to take a PISS!!!"
Lychee: Dear Lord...
Me: Hey, it's like the drive-thru...entertainment...and I'm sure they can see us if we can see them!
Afterwards, GBF rolls up in his car next to our two parked cars trying to "solicit going-away sex"...
Me: You drove all the way here to ask that? Do you not know the answer?
Of course we are screaming all this through the windows and I'm sure everyone who's getting MickeyD's is quite enjoying our conversation....
GBF: Fine then, how about a BJ?!
Lychee: Throw the pants over first?! We got to check things out first!
Unbeknownst to us, the guy who ran to find a bush came up behind our cars in the middle of our conversation and tried to pick Lychee up....after the initial shock...the three of us laughed so hard but the guy in the pink shirt and white glasses would not leave...
GBF: I'm trying to ask these girls for sex...
Punk #1: You know them? What's her number? What's her name? (Punk #1 turns to Lychee and starts speaking in mandarin)
Punk #1 in mandarin: You speak mandarin? Do you understand? What's your number?
I was laughing for five straight minutes, selectively heard only parts of the conversation because of the laughter and that I could not believe this was happening at the 'drive-thru'...GBF was no help because he too was laughing...Lychee was on her own...
Punk #2 (thinking he's going to be his friend's wing man): So, you speak mandarin, who is this guy (GBF)...
Lychee: GBF's trying to pick us up, we don't know him
Punk #2: Oh...he's just like US..A BaNaNa..JUST LIKE US!...(I can honestly say that the "punks" were no bananas...nor were they like us...they wanted to race GBF in their car...
Finally, Lychee got into her car and again, Punk #1 runs up beside her door and is persistent about wanting her digits...no can do buddy, please leave, you disrupted 'a moment.'
Me: Lychee...you realize, they could follow you home?!
Laughter erupts.

1 comment:
YOU GUYS HAD Häagen-Dazs WITHOUT ME?!?!?!?!? That's it, I'm never getting drunk again... Miss out on all the good stuff...
Post a Comment