This is by far one of the toughest challenges ever...who would have thought? Then again, it's not so easy replacing a good friend, let alone my GBF.
GBF: So how goes the search?
Me: hmm...damn, harder than I thought..the original choices are only hanging on by a thread and even with that..I'm not so sure...
Me: Beer Goggles asked what being "GBF" pays?!
GBF: Pays? It's a volunteer position!
Me: I know that! haha...frankly, I think he has the acronym mixed up and does not know the real meaning behind the "G". *sigh*...
After a brief catch-up on the phone of recent events, I realize it's that GBF listens to what I say and already knows why I would vent or what would make me upset. It's not the other requirements I listed as those important to replacing him...
Me: Damn, what am I going to do in 2 weeks?!
Sunday, July 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment