Wednesday, October 05, 2005
Separated at Birth?
As I was reading all the newspaper highlights on the Canucks as they start their new season, it suddenly dawned on me why I think Adam Levine of Maroon 5 is so hot! He is a replica of Trevor Linden! My crush on Trevor Linden (and consequently hockey) started one day when I was waiting for my brother to give me a lift. He was watching the All-Stars skills game and there was this fella in the competition (a rookie - I asked my patient bro a zillion questions after that)...hmmm..this is hockey?...I guess I will sit down and watch the game too. :) Guess it doesn't matter why I started liking hockey, but that I did and I hope that the Canucks will give me something to cheer about this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Nice a closet fan. Impressive!
Post a Comment