Friday, October 07, 2005
Predictable
I put a twoonie in the parking meter for 48 mins thinking that my bang trim would not take more than 15 mins and that the rainy weather will prevent me from shopping on Robson. I almost put in another twoonie just in case...but looked around the gloomy street and hesitated. I picked up the new maple machiatto from starbucks and went to the salon to enjoy my coffee for the day. My stylist was running behind so I flipped through the magazines waiting for her(thank goodness for my coffee!). Then by coincidence, my cousin showed up for her appointment. I got my "free" bang trim and decided to chat a little with my cousin. I'm sure you realize what this story is about. Yup, my bang trim cost me $25 in a parking violation. GEEZ. I should have known better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment