Have you ever awoke from a dream with a sense that it was not a dream at all? Or that you were an active participant in it? Here's a dream that I was able to recall so vividly when I woke up that I wanted to go straight back to bed!
...I can't believe he's in my dream. I only met him the night before. I ran towards the window and looked down. He jumped out of his car and started to run. He was wearing the most attractive blue shirt, like the waters from the Isle of Capri. His grin was from ear to ear. I know what he wanted to do. He started to climb up the ladder. I felt like Rapunzel looking down from her tower, that he was coming up to save me. I was drawn. His grin was radiant. It was infectious. I still smile just thinking of it...

No comments:
Post a Comment