Thursday, October 20, 2005
E S P...where's E.T.?
Seriously, my ESP triggers lately has given me goosebumps! I'm not sure what kind of vibes I'm giving off, but after that dude and his LV comment, I kinda figured it was a one-off thing. However, after tonight's incident, I might hafta start dreaming big! In the past few days, I was thinking of picking up a new perfume, just searching for something new. And with perfumes, it is always a bit personal and you can try a million scents, and not one will perfectly fit. Tonight, I was lucky to meet up with one of my best girls who's living out part of her dream in New York and she gave me a goody bag (yah, Christmas has come early for me!), and inside, PERFUME! I'm like..wow, who knew? Who's reading my mind? Is Big Brother really watching me??? On top of that, it's exactly the scent I'm searching for! I'm so spoiled! Coolios, now if only my other girlfriends are working on that gift, that gift that has the adjectives of 'tall, dark and handsome'...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment