Monday, March 03, 2008

A Romantic

Another interval between posts...what has happened but many little things and what it seems like one giant week of bedridden flu...all I have to say is that if you are sick, please stay away from me. And I MEAN it! :P

Who knew Mr. Grumpy can have a heart. He always comes across as well...grumpy...no idea why as we always wonder. He has good friends, good job and a relatively good girlfriend (I only say that because none of us really know her). At the rare times, we get a glimpse of a nicer kind of guy...in that he actually is caring and sweet and even romantic. Romantic? I'll describe what he means by it...

Mr. Grumpy: "Yeah, I bought her flowers on the weekend because she had to work so I went and dropped it off for her."

Me: "Wow, who knew you had that in you Mr. Grumpy! I'm impressed! (speechless really).

Mr. Grumpy: "Yeah, Costco has everything!"

Me: "Shiaaat...who said romance was dead."

No comments: