Tuesday, March 25, 2008

New Insights

It's always nice to know that even though you may have had many conversations with your friends, sometimes they will give you a fresh take on a situation. Even if you are having the same conversation with them. Over and over. It may take the right combination of words to open your eyes. They have watched me stumble and glide (at the same time, I know, it's amusement for them nonetheless) in this relationship of mine. For me, just being in a relationship is a learning experience. It is not so much the giving or falling for someone (AC has said that's easy for us), but finding out what it takes to incorporate another person into your daily routine and life. It's also harder to blog about this now knowing that PF may be reading about what I write, especially about him. Not because I do not want to be open with him, because he should know everything, but it does make me a little bit nervous.

This relationship also has made me think about 100 things at one time. I just re-read the last paragraph and I digressed a few times too many. No time to make it more coherent tho, so on with the post.


Me: Relationships are complicated. It was way easier being single.

GBF: Single is easier. But relationships are more rewarding.

Me: Wow...this is coming from you? I'm impressed...

No comments: