I was recently asked the following question: How does a guy know when you're interested in them?
Ahahaha...with me, you'll never know. Painfully shy and probably gone through too many unfortunate experiences for my own good. Not a risktaker whatsoever...can't help it...definitely not in this realm of my life at least. And what I think I do to show interest may seem like a giant leap, for others, it's a walk in the park.
Take Lychee...I can see that it's difficult also from the male perspective to initiate the conversation and how Stinky refers it as DTR (I've learned so many acronyms from her that everything has now become 3-letter words :) )...at the same time, we're girls...let me rephrase...more so, that we're princesses...yeah, I think I'm having a good giggle.
After a few tries and a few more beers, IT finally divulged his intentions over dinner...or what he wanted in his newfound friendship with Lychee. As Lychee may almost be worse (wait...I'm not sure, I think I am pretty bad at these things) at revealing her emotions...she left him hanging at the restaurant. No answers and no insight and so they left. Awkward car ride home you ask? Hell yeah...and things only changed after she texts him with "I'm cool with your concept of more." You read right...she text messaged him...and they are sitting in the SAME car.
I think a better question will be: How will I know when the guy's interested in ME? (Yes, back to my bubble world I go!)
Friday, March 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment