Met up with Suwii and another fellow LV addict downtown to check out some more 'eye candy'. It feels like another day in the life of my reality-tv-like world, except the drama has subsided or the fact that I just ignore just about everything about it. Reality-tv-like is because my life feels like a soap opera more than half the time. But for me to keep some part of my sanity, I do a few little things to keep me polished and in control of part of my life. I try to take care of myself in that superficial way: hair, nails, skin (although skin is taking a beating from the stressful days lately), and well gym, hmm..let's just skip that for now.
LV addict asked what I did before I met them and I told her I was at my monthly nail appointment.
LV Addict: Wow, I didn't realize you were such a princess!
Me: Ums..yeah, I'm totally proud of it!
We all should be treated like princesses...because well, we are princesses! We're all waiting for Prince Charmings at any rate. Teeheehee.
Sunday, March 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment