Dim Sum...quite the norm for us asians; the norm in that we are somewhat more open to how many ways poultry/pigs/cows can be cooked, let alone what parts were used in the dish. Yeah, let's not go there. When I was young, I ate it because I had no clue but my parents said to eat it. Some items I refused to after learning what it was; others I started to revisit after some reluctance. Not because it didn't taste good, it's just that I just knew what part of the animal was in front of me. Seriously, I would not know what internal organs would look like if not for dim sum. (Okay, maybe...with the help of the internet or a handy Encyclopedia.)
Stinky's brother: I love chicken feet.
Golddigger: Ew...yeah, I can pass.
Suwii: My grandmother loves the stuff, even makes it.
Golddigger: I guess I'll eat it if I knew it I didn't have to eat it off each toe.
Suwii: Ok, next time my grandma makes a batch, we'll make a sandwich of it for you "de-boned".
Stinky's brother: That's the part I like...the action of taking the skin off the bones.
Saturday, March 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment