As Christmas was only a few days away, Stinky asked for my top three pick of wish list celebrities...you know, the list of fantasy dates, the if-a, would-a, could-a, definitely do-a's!
Granted, I love the intellectual brainiacs, it's hard to explain, but perhaps it's because they know something that I don't; but not just so, it's me being able to digest how they really think...what makes them tick. But because this list is really based on eye candy and the closest I can get to these celebrities is through the tabloids and on my screensaver, I have come up with my quick and easy list for 2006.
In no particular order:
1. Jude Law was made to be perfect in Gattaca, got me in The Talented Mr. Ripley, was dirt and scumbags lately in real life but redeemed his desirable charm in The Holiday. Watch it and you'll know what I mean.
2. Keanu Reeves. I don't care if he likes to live life a little on the gruff side...because you know he can clean up his act. Stinky feels he's had his day...but no way, not in my books.
3. Takeshi Kaneshiro. *Sigh*. I've been sheltered from the asian scene for years and then out came this movie and I was mesmerized ever since.
Santa, I was really really really good this year and you can find me on your NICE list. :)
Sunday, December 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I vote for
1) Brandon Routh... Superman never looked this hot since Dean Cain and Christopher Reeve. Wanted to marry Dean at one point. Chris Reeve was so hot in his prime.
2) Keanu. You're right. He's still hot. LOVED The Lake House.
3) Ben Affleck. He's got such good, chisled looks.
Of course, all these guys fall short of Ben. Had to put that disclaimer in there. :)
Post a Comment