GBF & his cousin met up with me and Stinky for a bevy before a movie the other night. We started talking about me moonlighting from my day job as a wedding planner but in actuality, my day job is supplementing my dreams.
GBF's cousin: So how does one become a wedding planner? Did you take a course?
Me: I just watched the movie, decided I wanted to be like J.Lo and that's how it all started.
GBF's cousin: I didn't mean it like that, I mean...does a model go to school to be a model?
Me: Well, you could really take a course and be a "certified wedding planner." It is out there.
GBF's cousin: So does that mean you can plan your own wedding?
Me: Dude, I'm never getting married.
GBF's cousin: What? Why not? Just find a castle...
GBF: She has to find a boyfriend first!
Me: Yeah, find me a castle in France, then I'll get married.
GBF's cousin: Is that all it takes?
Yes, if only getting married was so easy...I prefer to be on the planning end, there's no emotional attachment and I can't be labelled as a bridezilla...hehe.
Friday, December 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment