Things that make me go hmmm....obviously the gods above know what they are doing, but sometimes, you just have to wonder.
1) Lemon, we really did not do an "intervention" on you. We are not pushing you to wear makeup because we think you need it. We are just impressed with this product and thought you may enjoy it as much as we did. It's one of those items which you can put in your back pocket and go "voila!"
2) So how come it's the day that I was going to drink more water and eat healthy that the city said that the tap water is unsafe and we have to boil everything? I don't have time for this. Hmmm...something else that's clear and I can drink...please pass the vodka.
Or maybe it's just one of those inner words you really want someone else to say for you and didn't want to do it alone.
Me: Ginn, no matter what, you have to stop me from buying anything.
Ginn: OK.
An hour later and the plastic's been rung through.
Me: GINN??!!
Ginn: Oops..hehe.
And then a clincher from today that I wonder...if it's a sign of some sort...
I went for a massage today and showed up a few minutes earlier to fill out the medical form. Regular questions were all checked off and then I hesitated at the following:
Did you drink alcohol in the last 24 hours?
It was a simple Yes or No answer. It was probably not the best thing that I started to giggle that I couldn't quite remember. It's only 24 hours...how could I not be certain of that? The liquid was clear. And that's all I'm writing.
Wednesday, December 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment