Sometimes incidents jog your memory and you tend to revisit past events...
One summer night a few years ago, my colleagues and I decided to paint the town red...(bonding with colleagues, sometimes it can be fun, sometimes...it just does not work.)...these planned outings, they always seemed to work and one person always ends up being the superstar for the evening. We reserved a couple of hotel rooms close to the scene of the crime and the party began. It was a costume event and everyone decided to bring their clothes to my room and change. Half an hour later and various bottles of stoli sat on the desk empty...and we were out the door.
Venue: Commodore (home of the bouncy danceable floor!)
Liquid Dinner: Shots I never knew existed...and can I actualy say those out loud?!
Time at club: not long...
Entertainment: Honestly can't recall.
Priceless Moment: Having your drunken colleague bust in on you while you are being sick in the closed cubicle because she felt she was sober to take care of you.
All of us somehow managed to leave the place soon after, hopped in the cab and returned to the hotel room. My cousin dropped me on the Heavenly Bed and I passed out while she managed to run out for some McD's (I didn't even notice.) She had to leave really early in the morning and when I finally woke up with the biggest hangover ever...I realized that the opened bottles of liquor was making me more nauseous and I spent quite some time by the porcelain god. What was worse in this whole ordeal is having to clean up the mess before I checked out (trust me, being near booze after a night like that...it's enough to make you never want to see the liquor store again!). And all the clothes my colleagues left behind, I figure they would want them back...they left me no bag to carry them in so I had to just pick them all up and left the hotel and walk to my car which was a few blocks away. Hungover, with clothes in my hand and looking much worse than how i felt...in the early hours of the day...
Sunday, June 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment