Friday, June 23, 2006

Because he's "Nice"

Golddigger, a source of many entries, (I wonder why sometimes, and I think it's because he enjoys being a rock star, and because he doesn't have a care in the world..or does he?)...he offers his pet peeves and observations on a regular basis...here's one...

GD: I hate it when girls respond with "because he's nice" when asked why they like a guy. Shouldn't the guy be nice to begin with? Isn't that part of the general minimal characteristics/qualities a guy should have?

Me: Yeah, I would like to think so! Bare minimum and the rest is just a bonus. But not all girls think that way, there IS usually more substance behind it. (Some unexplainable...)

GD: Nope, everytime I ask a girl, she responds with the same Nice-factor. Blech. I need more.

Me: But sometimes the one word nice describes many things to an individual.

GD: So then...why would you like a guy?

Me: Hmm...er...only because you keep repeating the word...because he's nice?

No comments: