You would think I would be writing about all my friends (ok, plus myself) and their shopping habits, but I just wanted to comment on the novella and movie by Steve Martin. If you like him, you'll find his quirky yet charming qualities run throughout all the characters. It can feel sweet and heartbreaking all at the same time. It feels like life (when I live outside my bubble world).
Thursday, November 17, 2005
Shopgirl
You would think I would be writing about all my friends (ok, plus myself) and their shopping habits, but I just wanted to comment on the novella and movie by Steve Martin. If you like him, you'll find his quirky yet charming qualities run throughout all the characters. It can feel sweet and heartbreaking all at the same time. It feels like life (when I live outside my bubble world).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment