Sunday, November 20, 2005

I want CHOCOLATE!

I was going to write this post about how a piece of chocolate can solve all problems...but after ten pieces, it just doesn't work. After a system crash at work have already made me bitter and cranky (back it up people, BACK IT UP), I figured I would need some chocolate to sweeten the day. The 'chocolate high' didn't last very long as the second crash wiped out all the updating for the day. Who says work is stress-free? And it seems that the more cranky you are, it is highly likely you will be expecting the most demanding customers too. Could they not tell I have a pile of paperwork to get through? Yes, please, more chocolate.

I figure I would get a head start on finishing all the updating today but got stopped in traffic by a parade. How was I supposed to get into downtown if I cannot cross the street? Perhaps it was fortunate my colleage was stuck in traffic too. Who needs a parade on a foggy Sunday morning? Do people not sleep-in? Oh, to top things off, my car wouldn't start after work today. How's that for an ending? I had to drive it to the dealership so my friend can fix it on his spare time. This only means I need to get a lift into work tomorrow. The trade-off you may ask, I get to go to work two hours early! Woohoo, who needs chocolate...please pass me a drink now ;)

Yeah, how was your day?

No comments: