Sunday, January 20, 2008

Pretty Pretty Please

Pretty Fly said he would start a blog to write about what he thought I thought because I'm very difficult for him to interpret. I still question that (me being difficult) but at the same time, I am curious to see what he can express. I think it's very fair. This approach. The mind is a sieve. There could be many instances of playback once the post is published. Besides, I love to read. :) Think of it like this...an experience that can be shared...just many times over!

All kidding aside, there were other things I wanted to write about recently, and then I start to think and it is actually harder than I thought...of what things I want to post and for others (ahem...one person) to read about. This place used to be a free-for-all for me. Not like it isn't anymore, but I do notice that maybe it is harder for me to let my emotions out...or communicate it via words. Maybe I haven't found the right words yet. I need a little help.

No comments: