Sunday, January 20, 2008

No News Is Good News

Sometimes there's just some things that do not need to be repeated. (ie. eating bad food, watching bad movies...come to think of it, it's all 'bad' things.) And there's some things that do not require a follow-up call. Case in point, from your doctor's office. Years ago, I have asked how the process would work for annual tests and the receptionist would mention that they will call you if they have concerns. If there's nothing, you're all clear for another year. So why do they have to call me this year? When I think about it, I start to freak out. Then I have to wonder of all the things it could possibly be, but how would I know, I'm no doctor...could be a million things. I don't feel anything. But the worst part is that they won't tell you over the phone and I have to wait for another appointment. The file is in front of you lady! What gives, I want to know now...or maybe not. Ignorance can be blissful...right?

No comments: