Like a favored drink of seasons past (Two Hashbrowns and an English Muffin - really, that was the name!), a night out with the girls was more yummy as the night went on. Granted, it was Halloween and we were being silly and why the heck not, it's kinda fun when you take life less seriously. Except when Stinky wore the big ol' afro in a meeting and her audience wouldn't take her financial analytical reasonings seriously...besides that, donning my blonde wig close to 5pm, I was ready to go chill with my girls and be pampered like a rockstar. Lemon supplied us with some sippy cups (if they really knew what was inside that Starbucks cup, people should really be forewarned about the dangers of not just caffeine) and brought her camera so that Stinky and Ginn could do their supermodel thang. ;)
Some quotes of the evening...as we went on to enjoy the 2nd cup of deliciousness...
Stinky: Are we really going to watch a movie?
Me: I just parked! BUT, what did you want to do??
Stinky: We're all dressed up so we should go out!
Lemon, Ginn and I looked at each other and go...: Ok, where to then?
Stinky: Just remind me I have a meeting tomorrow at 9:30am!
* * *
Stinky: Oh, I finally had an Oh Henry chocolate bar today...
Ginn/Lemon (fuzzy recollection): First time in Canada?
Stinky: Yeah...
Me: Oh, I prefer Mr. Bigs!
Lemon (not letting one slip her by...): Oh, you would too!
* * *
Me: I feel like we're up to no good, with our wigs and get-ups...like we're going to rob a bank or something...I feel strange.
Everyone stops and seemed to contemplate the prospect of that scenario...
* * *
While still enjoying each other's company and laughter at the restaurant, the waitress decides to toss our sippy cups for us and immediately, all of us looked at each other and hoped that she wasn't curious enough to take a peek inside the Starbucks cup and realize why we only ordered water all night long.
Sunday, November 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment