Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Truth About Cats & Dogs

Things have been so crazy lately that it's taking me awhile to put up some thoughts...some thoughts are not meant to be forgotten and I am using this tool in case I ever develop Alzheimers (I would not hope it on anyone!).

If ever there were moments when you would wonder what makes one tick, some quotes from some guys are definitely not helping with my analysis of the male gender.

Indecent Proposition...

Me: So how's it going with all the girls in hawaii?

The Carleton: None. If I can't find anyone to marry here, I think I'd have to marry you so we can exchange visas.

Me: Hmm...with both of us in the wedding profession, that was by far the most unromantic proposal I've ever heard! Let me wipe that tear away!

Leads to...

Me: Is it weird knowing that your ex-gf married someone so quickly after your breakup?

Flaky*: Hmm...it was only after ten months.

Me: Was he different than you?

Flaky: There was no improvement.

Me: *speechless*.

And then those that make you really wonder what goes on in guys' heads...

Me: Let me ask you some questions to help figure out what type of girl your gf is....does she have siblings? Brothers and sisters?

MetroBoy**: Yeah, she comes from a big family. Three older sisters and one younger brother.

Me: Ahhh...trying to go for the boy huh?

MetroBoy: Yup...the parents really didn't want her.

Me: EXCUSE ME?

MetroBoy: Well, don't u think they would stop earlier if they had the son sooner?

I have yet to figure out any of these characters...not quite sure yet if I want to know more...

*Name changed to protect the not-so-innocent.
**Name to be explained in future post.

No comments: