Lychee: What do you mean? What is there to do?
Me: Something different than just working?
Lychee: I wake up, go to work, go home, sleep.
I wake up, go to work, work with gay guys, go home, sleep.
I wake up, go to work, work with gay guys, check out other guys with said gay guys, go home and sleep.
Lychee: Although, I don't know if the eye candy is gay or not....
Me: Dude, you gotta get out more.
What do I know, and the day after our conversation, my friends decide to head to a bar/club/lounge for the sake of ...staying out - how can the girls say no to free cover and the guys to $5 cover?? What have we got to lose? Maybe my sanity? This was an establishment whose reputation was for foreign exchange students and on average for those just making legal age with their fake IDs. The PM Crew strolled directly to the dance floor with the neon lights to strut their stuff. To their right were the Napoleon Dynamite wannabees with almost all the right moves but Napoleon did it first, I must admit, it was great the first time. "OH MY, the black light on that dude's white socks are blinding me!!!" To their left were the girls with high hopes of getting into the next reality show with their choreographed dance moves. Ums...no comment.
At a place where one is to have some fun, we find Pizza Lover reading the paper...cuz that's what he always does at clubs. So in a place purely not meant for us, I get approached by a fella who asked what my nationality was and if I was still in school. "Dude, I'm so much older than you." And my friends loved it so much they captured the moment on a memory card. With such experiences, I'll stick to "I wake up, go to work, go home, sleep." However, stepping outside the comfort zone slow once in awhile...not so bad...

No comments:
Post a Comment