Out with Lychee on a shopping crawl down South of the border and one of the many conversation topics we had was about hot guys...well, in this case, a celebrity du jour. I won't name him but BossyBoots states "Who names a kid Wentworth?" While agreeing that the guy is pretty darn attractive, we got word that he bats for the other team...his team...
Lychee: Another one?! What? ...No!
Me: That's what I heard...I know...
Lychee: We already have to deal with the younger pretty things out there, now they're going to attract the pretty boys too...
Me: Yeah...WAIT a minute! That's NOT competition girl! They wouldn't have gone our way regardless! Just deal with the young'ins!
* * *
We didn't have to deal with reality for too long, Lychee couldn't stop staring at the border guy and he definitely seemed to bat for our team.
Sunday, August 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment