Because today is Valentine's Day and all the movies on Movie Channel have something to do with romance...I decided to see this one again. I forget how much I enjoyed watching this. And, it is movies like this that have skewed our (my) vision for the modern day prince charming. (Sorry, our expectations are pretty high now - and I'm not talking about looks, but hey, if you're good lookin'..what a bonus! teehee.) Yes, movies make us believe that guys can be like this...that they will try this hard to make you fall in love with them...then you start to read an article forwarded by M regarding women in Japan who are bitter with Valentine's Day - Japanese women are fed up with a longstanding Valentine's Day custom requiring them to give chocolates to men without getting any in return. Men return this gesture one month later as a custom...but it's not guarantee! haha. So what gives in that scenario? That the girl has to make the first move? Unfortunately, I have done a survey and most girls I know actually has stepped up first. What's wrong with the fellas? Hmm...I can buy myself chocolates but can still dream of prince charming :)

No comments:
Post a Comment