Tuesday, January 17, 2006

On the cover of Harlequin!

Oh my...what a surprise I got when I opened my birthday gift, I think I had to read the cover of the book a couple times over while Jezzola sat there with a smirk on her face. It's one of those moments where you wonder if things are real or not...and what I saw was my name on the cover of this book...not written in, but actually printed on and not from the result of a bubblejet printer! It was hilarious and we had a good chuckle..cuz the storyline of this book has a heroine (moi naturally), a best friend (her of course) and prince charming (who'd ya guess? takeshi ooh!). So 'with a flick of my long brown hair...'...hehehe..I finished the book this morning...and it was one of the best presents I've received cuz it made me laugh and giggle so hard and made me forget how grey it is outside! Thanks babe!

No comments: